Saturday, November 21, 2009

And the saga begins...

ZIMBLY!!! I guess that's a nice way to get started!! Phew!! Never thought i'd love the Mal-word so much! After 5 and a quarter tries to get a blog started, and nearly pulling a lock of my hair out in sheer frustration, i decided to get a Red Bull to ease out the emotion. It worked!!! All I had to do was wonder why in the world I'm starting this wonderful blog!! Zimbly!!

So there, I've started my first official blog site. I wanna dedicate this humble beginning to the greatest dad on the planet and all you lunatics who have been driving me up the wall to get a blog started. I sure hope that there's enough patience in this world to deal with the insanity that is going to flow out of my brains! Disclaimer: I doubt whether I would have started blogging, if I were not particularly forced to do so as part of a mandatory assignment for Christ University!!

But I ain't complainin... I agree this was long overdue!! (Thank you, Sagarika Ma'am!) Hope that the initial excitement doesn't wane away. I sure hope that this is the beginning of a career, a saga that'll carry on until...... until... until..... well u get the point.. Looking forward to your comments, e-mails, or any feedback that you have to offer as we move along!! Enjoy reading!

2 comments:

  1. I dont know about the rest of the world..but am definetly excited about your blog :).. looking forward to more ranting :)

    luv, sharika

    ReplyDelete
  2. finally. keep it going dude. lot of expectations riding on you.

    ReplyDelete