Wednesday, November 25, 2009

A life-altering video - viewer discretion advised

For those of you who read the short story posted under the title "I Live...", the video speaks of the organization that inspired me to write that particular story. I wouldn' have put this video up under normal circumstances. I was just a little taken aback by the number of responses to the single post, n so i decided to put this short video up as a way to thank all those great people on the streets who've changed my life forever!! P.S. I must repeat, viewer discretion is advised : the video contains details of suffering, that could change your life forever. So if you are content with your life and do not want to change even the slightest bit, then this is not the video for you..



1 comment:

  1. Very catchy video... brings a whole new perspective to life...

    ReplyDelete